Wish To Do Master In Abroad – Master study in Latvia
Wish To Do Master In Abroad?
Latvia has always been a multi-ethnic country as well as rich in distinct education and cultural traditions. Higher education managements in this country are a part of international cooperation within several distinct sectors of study. In the old city of Riga, you can relish middle age architecture. In addition, this country even provides beautiful historical heritage and national parks.
Why study Ph. D in Latvia?
- The capital of the Latvia, Riga is a lively, cosmopolitan and attractive city
- You will enjoy greatly living in EU country with a lower price.
- High quality IT, as well as engineering graduates, is given by the Latvian universities.
- Living cost and tuition fees for Doctoral Education Latvia are generally fewer.
Most well-known courses
There are some famous degrees programs in Latvia. Relying on if you need to get a Master degree in Latvia or bachelor’s degree, are so many options that are obtainable to you. Aside from that Doctoral study in Latvia can even be availed in the Latvia in several sectors. In order to know what kind of degree that you need to get, you must first of all, need a view the most famous Master study in Latvia. Courses to select from for which the Latvia has become famous are:
- Fundamentals of Philosophy
- Western American Literature
- Visual Arts
- History and language
- English language
- Art and Humanities
- Study master degree in Latvia
Cost of living in studying Master of Science in Latvia
As per the EU employment services, the Latvia has fairly less standard of living when compared to other EU countries. Thus, learners from aboard can have more on their each requirement.
Average living cost for a month –
- Food: 120 to 250 EUR
- Flat renting shared: EUR 100 to 200
- Flat renting not shared: EUR 250 to 350
- Student or dormitories hostel: 70 to 120 EUR
- Public transport one route ticket: 1.20 EUR
- Public transport tickets for learners: 16 EUR for a month (buses, trolleybuses, trams)
- Taxi (from town center to the suburbs): 7 to 15 EUR (one transfer)
The overall monthly cost of living in Latvia is measured to be amidst EUR 450 and 700. These amounts must be sufficient to cover transportation, utilities, accommodation, food and other budgets.